Thread: New FarmJeep.com site

New FarmJeep.com site

Since 2002, my son Evan and I have collected information and recorded our adventures at www.farmjeep.com. We have just launched a redesigned site. Our goals include bringing more information, stories and research on and about "farm Jeeps" in one place. We are also making available articles, both those that have been published in the Dispatcher and other publications and research articles we have written, but not published.

Stop by and let us know what you think of the new design. We aren't finished and welcome your suggestions for improvements.

Barry

Will do ihfarm. I look forward to seeing what you and Evan have accumulated.

After looking through the first page, then scrolling through your old yeller build, I can see I'll be spending a bunch of time reading your work. Anyone who references Roger Welsch, well you are alright by me. Well done!
    Last edited by gmwillys; 02-28-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmwillys View Post
    Will do ihfarm. I look forward to seeing what you and Evan have accumulated.
    I am making an assumption that you might also like the red tractors as well?
    If you don't know much about Farm Jeeps, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. You did just give me an idea. We should have a overview article.

My user name comes from Lawson Hill Farm so, not IH Farm. I do have a 64 Cub LoBoy and the hydraulic pump used on the Newgren 3-point list came from IH (same pump used on a A or C) so I am a fan.

Barry

I edited my response from earlier, after taking a few moments to thumb through your work. I am rather impressed at the information that you Mr. Evan have accumulated. I knew it was my kind of site when a minute into reading, Roger Welsch was mentioned.
    If you haven't already, send your information regarding your site to David Eilers over at eWillys.com. He would be a great source to trade information back and forth with.

I'm not too prejudice when it comes to tractors. I started out working on Ford's at the local dealer, grew up cutting grass with a trio of A/C B's and a G. My granddad had a Farmall Super MD, and a 560 diesel. Around the home place we had a well worn Ford Golden Jubele with the industrial loader, then I had a John Deere B, and a Farmall H. And then there were the heeps.

P.S. I read on through your site, and you answered my question/suggestion of contacting eWillys. You are already on top of things.
    Last edited by gmwillys; 02-28-2019 at 08:50 PM.