Jeep has been on my family farm for living memory. As part of the grandparents estate, I am going to purchase it. Hauled it home this past weekend.

Can anybody help me with a fair price to pay to the estate pot? Everyone who visits the farm to buy other equipment expresses interest in the jeep, but not sure what they would actually pay once they've done their research. Given the interest, i need to come up with a fair price. I've seen shells listed for as high as $2,000 and functional vehicles listed as low as $7,000. With the dawning awareness of exactly how much I'm going to dump into this vehicle, I'd like to button down a price. Maintenance has been more reactive than proactive, but the vehicle has mostly stayed operational and a true farm work horse (off and on).

Mechanical generals: had the car driving last summer, but it won't idle. The carburetor was recently rebuilt, but has throttle/idle control issues (first task) Four mismatched wheels, seems upgraded to 12v for starter only, all the other electrical non-functioning (need to replace/update most of the console), no e brake, no over drive, cracked windshield, seats were used as a rat's nest, drum brakes...not sure of the 4-wheel drive status.

The jeep has some issues, but is still a gem. Mostly original. Body is in great shape. Any feedback GREATLY appreciated on what it's worth
Jeep 1.jpg

IMG_20180520_134133.jpg

IMG_20180610_134236.jpg

IMG_20180610_134231.jpg