Good Morning All!

A little about me; I've been driving Mopar since my first vehicle. My first Jeep was purchased in 2001, the first with complete Mopar drive train. I just picked up a 1946 CJ-2A from a good friend of mine and I couldn't be happier. I've always wanted one since I was a wee brat. It's very close to being complete, very little rust and damage. The only real rust I've been able to find is on the cross members under the body which is no big deal. The fuel system was completely fouled but after a replacement pump, lines and filter it started right up and was ready to go. It white-smokes under a good load, but it appears to be mostly fuel mixture or timing / spark plug gap related unless I know less than I think about this system. It does need a bit of love here outside of that and there and the previous owner did a great job upgrading the 6v system to 12v.

Most of my friends call me "K" so in responding, please feel free. I already have a list of questions the length of my arm and will ask them from time to time and if I can be any help to anyone I will post to the appropriate group. I'm really looking forward to restoring my 46 to it's former glory!