Thread: Toledo Jeep Festival

Toledo Jeep Festival

Well, the big party is about a month away and I'm going!

Who else is going?

We need to figure out a place to meet and greet so we can put people and faces with the user names we see on the Forum here.

Who plans to be in the parade? Since the '48 will be in the arena, I'd like to bum a ride through beautiful downtown Toledo.

I'd love to go, but will be stuck here in the salt mine. You could ride shotgun anytime!

Toledo Jeep Festival

"You could ride shotgun..."

At the risk of taking the topic all over the map, I'd ride M1, not shotgun- it's more original Jeep appropriate...

You just keep on working young man - we old coots need that SS money you're putting in for us.

Quote Originally Posted by LarrBeard View Post
    Well, the big party is about a month away and I'm going!

Who else is going?

We need to figure out a place to meet and greet so we can put people and faces with the user names we see on the Forum here.

Who plans to be in the parade? Since the '48 will be in the arena, I'd like to bum a ride through beautiful downtown Toledo.
    I will certainly be there! I am dying to see that Truck. I am in the parade on Saturday. You can certainly bum a ride with me. I am close so any meet up time is good. I think the best place to meet would be by your truck in the SeaGate Convention Center. Toledo is a small town. The Downtown area where the Center is, has a lot of entertainment within walking distance from where your truck is. Many nice places to eat and drink.

gmwillys, I'll pick you up at Toledo Express Airport. Its about 20 min from the '48 truck.
    Last edited by bmorgil; 07-08-2019 at 06:27 PM.

I'd love to meet up with you two. In my opinion, a M1 would do, but a sporterized 1917 or an 03.

Toledo Jeep Festival

Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
    I will certainly be there! I am dying to see that Truck. I am in the parade on Saturday. You can certainly bum a ride with me. I am close so any meet up time is good. I think the best place to meet would be by your truck in the SeaGate Convention Center. Toledo is a small town. The Downtown area where the Center is, has a lot of entertainment within walking distance from where your truck is. Many nice places to eat and drink.

gmwillys, I'll pick you up at Toledo Express Airport. Its about 20 min from the '48 truck.
    I will contact you guys by Private Message ...

I'm looking forward to the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by gmwillys View Post
    I'd love to meet up with you two. In my opinion, a M1 would do, but a sporterized 1917 or an 03.
    Pair of Pearl handled 1911's, one on each side. I can't see far like I used to.
    Last edited by bmorgil; 07-10-2019 at 11:17 AM.

You have a valid point.