I have the service manual and used the F 134 diagram for hooking back up the wires as best as I could tell. Today I found my smoking wire issue was a bad spot in a wire coming through the firewall. I taped that up and put the old switch back in. Truck started up fine and seems to not be smoking as much. Then I tried shutting it off and as before it would not shut off. So I went to pull the battery cable to kill it and still it continued to run even after the cable was disconnected. It ran until the fuel that was in the carb ran out as I have an electric fuel pump on an aux switch that I shut off. I even disconnected the amp wire and the coil wire from the switch and it continued to run. I did not notice a hot coil today and had checked that out by disconnecting the wire from the hot side of coil to dist. I didn't warm up when I hooked the battery back up either. I have sent out requests to friend and acquaintances for suggestions but so far I have not had any responses. Old Willys are hard to kill I guess. You can't even get them to stop with a switch and no battery!