Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New to the Forum

Az what happened to your Avatar? Man this is baffling. It looks like something is amiss on the web site. Amy is working on it. Though you are a "Bad Boy" we still want you in! Just kidding Az, you are an important part of this forum. We need to find out what its going on.

Now we have to document your newest mulit foot driving technique. We need a picture of Cindy in the "Gravel Pit".
    Last edited by bmorgil; 03-24-2021 at 06:56 AM.

Now we have to document your newest mulit foot driving technique. We need a picture of Cindy in the "Gravel Pit".

That would Truly be something to see as far as the driving technique goes, a "Gravel Pit" in Arizona would also be something to see

Censored? Banned? Nah, just an IT Glitch

"I resent never having been "censored" nor "banned". What am I worth? Nothing? "

"What am I, chopped liver?"

Naw, you're not close to being censored, edited or banned. You just got hit by some IT glitch.

All good fellas. Appreciate forum friends to enjoy the ride with, as usual. Bmrogil I removed my avatar, I'll put it back, just didn't want to have that gobbled up too. Put it this way, if the forum gobbler pukes back up the Cindy thread, all good. If it eats it, I have even more ammunition against, you guessed it, the hated evil villain AI & technologies in general.

I still have the last page of the Cindy thread open in my browser. I do not want to close it, but before Windows decide to update and reboot I copied your last version of the "Guru Resto Rules". So here they are

Guru Resto Rules to Reckon by v.4....

1. We turn one bolt at a time.
    2. We like ice cream, going for ice cream, taking people to ice cream. It's all about the sweet stuff - enjoy the ride!
    3. Whatever Resto we do, it'll be what we aimed for, so it's ok to be surely satisfied.
    4. Whomever we do it for, they never react like we expect, especially if it's yourself. Do it anyway.
    5. Our Kaiser Willy's Jeep Restoration is way more important than money, less important than God & Country.
    6. We take care of family first, as intended, and our Resto will take care of us. Amen!
    7. We customize to our taste, regardless of what others tell you that you must do.
    8. About midnight oil, we all burn as much as our Willy's Jeep burns. Keep on chugging.

bb can you get a screen shot? Too late?

This has happened before. Sometimes it could have been a mistake but usually it shows up as deleted and there is a way to UN-delete it. In this case I looked as deep as I could go and found nothing, not a trace, and Amy is still looking into it. It is Amy's Forum, if Miss Amy can't find it, it is completely gone. There is no indication it was deleted. It like it didn't happen!

Az, how close are you to Roswell NM ....... The truth is out there
    Last edited by bmorgil; 03-25-2021 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
    bb can you get a screen shot? Too late?

This has happened before. Sometimes it could have been a mistake but usually it shows up as deleted and there is a way to UN-delete it. In this case I looked as deep as I could go and found nothing, not a trace, and Amy is still looking into it. It is Amy's Forum, if Miss Amy can't find it, it is completely gone. There is no indication it was deleted. It like it didn't happen!

Az, how close are you to Roswell NM ....... The truth is out there
    bmorgil, I sent you an email with a PDF of the last page. Hope it helps.

I was also wondering if Az's reluctance to put any electronic devices in Cindy brought some sort of payback from Skynet... but yeah Rosewell... might be that too!

Fellas, I warned you about tech! I blame that damned tach-o-meter. It's surely responsible for the hell of this! Now, as for fixing, the plan is to put down a new electro footprint of the build in a brand new Cindy thread. It'll be a treat to re post everything without all the nonsense in there about gadgetry, all the posts from gurus instructing this novice as to proper build precedures. For example, I can now retype in my own words, the who!e damn thing, as if I know something! Terrific! I'm gonna get to guru status one way or the otter. And I usually take the otter course!!!

You are a Goo Rue. Cindy is back, sort of! bb found you a present.

https://willysjeepforum.kaiserwillys...ladiator-Cindy

You already reached Goo-Rue status in my opinion. You have brought problems and solutions to items that we never had even thought about. A/C convertion for one was something that us topless riders never dreamed of. But now we have food for thought on the next build. You've crossed hurdles, and have some of the growing pains already figured out.