Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Doing some research on a 1963 wagoneer for a book

This thread has taken a disturbing turn.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
    Oh my God, and then you said "cycle together"! Someone save me! I have my eye's closed and my hands over my ears. I am starting to rock back and forth. Have you no mercy?

How do you know if "they didn't get him too"? No wait... it can't be so, Larry has a reputation with the ladies.
    Mercy? Meeeee? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TJones View Post
    My Dad told me long ago “ stay clear of anything that bleeds for a week and doesn’t die”
    Look at us all now Hmmmmmm
    I'm dying over here from laughter. I'll make up for it by posting the racing scene when I finish it. I'll need you guys to help make that one perfect anyway ^_^

OK boy's time for a team effort. No racin' help unless "Ginger" promises to back off on the heavy artillery!

OK boy's time for a team effort. No racin' help unless "Ginger" promises to back off on the heavy artillery!
    *gasps* Ginger? Could it be that you figured out my username?! No one ever gets that!

Oh come on now! Oh ye of little faith! Of course I figured it out.

Ginger: An endearing name given by the US WWI and WWII troops, to particular ladies with one defining physical characteristic. It was also noted that Ladies with this particular trait were.... dangerous, unpredictable and prone to violence.

It is a fact that the Ginger ladies are dangerous.

Oh come on now! Oh ye of little faith! Of course I figured it out.

Ginger: An endearing name given by the US WWI and WWII troops, to particular ladies with one defining physical characteristic. It was also noted that Ladies with this particular trait were.... dangerous, unpredictable and prone to violence.
    I can count on one hand the amount of people who have openly figured that out in the ten years or so that I've been using it. As for the definition, I love it! You forgot crazy though...

From the Urban Dictionary;

Ginger
    A legendary race believed to have descended from Prometheus himself, the bringer of fire. Some believe that the first Ginger was in fact the flame that Prometheus handed down to the human race that fateful day. Regardless, since that day, all Gingers have had the fire of Prometheus coursing through their veins, scorching their hair bright red, charring their skin into what are commonly mistaken for freckles when the fire strays too close to the surface. While most myths surrounding the mysterious Ginger people are fabricated, some come quite close to the truth. While it is true that Gingers lack what can be considered a truly human soul, what most people don't realize is that all Gingers have been graced with the infinitely more powerful spirit of the gods. It is for this reason that the human race has so discriminated against the Ginger people. Somewhere buried deep in their subconscious is the knowledge that they will never live up to the glory and power of their Ginger counterparts and thus, like everything that threatens the ego of the human race, they beat down and attempt to humiliate them into submission. But there will come a time when all those blessed with the fire of the gods in their veins will rise up and right all wrongs in the world and bring peace and harmony to all.

Doc Dana knows all, figures out the rest ...