Thread: New here Southern California

New here Southern California

Hello and thank you for this opportunity. I'm located in Southern California and in the market for a late 40's non military Willy's. I'm not looking into a project and would like a "frame off" purchase. I've never driven one and would like to get associated with anyone in Southern California. Thanks for your time and I look forward to this Forum.

Do your homework. There is a bunch of information on this website. And always keep in mind, these are not something to keep up with SoCal freeway speeds, I know, I live in the freeway hellish SoCal.
    "Options are for girls"

Welcome wannajeep!

I would suggest looking through eWillys.com. David Eihlers does a really good job of tracking everything Willys. He is based out of Washington State, but has a lot of contacts on the West coast.

Thanks for the response. No way i'm going on a freeway with one of these unless in a convoy of them. It will be used to cruise around the neighborhood, check the surf, dog in back, and run to the store. We also do a lot of camping, so I need a vehicle to tow behind the restored vintage RV.

I will check it out.....Thanks!!