Thread: New to the forum

New to the forum

Have a 41 MB going thru a total resto. Just finished the trans and transfer. Not original, t90 out of a 53 cj. Got the rear end tore down now. Gears are good. Gonna replace the seals and bearings. Got a long ways to go before it's back on the road.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome Pabutler1,

A '41 MB is a rare bird for sure. The T-case and transmission look great. Bmorgil is already putting his Dana experience to use in giving good advice in setting up the differential. We look forward to seeing more photos.

Wow! Please post lots of pic's! A 1941, I love them more the older they get. Some rare parts in that thing that's for sure. I can't wait to see her grow. 1941, isn't that the first year?

Yea, 41 is the first year. Unfortunately the engine, trans and transfer aren't original but the rest of the vehicle has enough there to get it back to original.. It has some work to get it back to what it used to be. My goal is to get it original as possible with the exception of the engine and transmission. Not gonna cut it up or anything like that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pabutler1; 11-29-2019 at 12:20 PM.

You'll have your work cut out for you, but it will be well worth the effort. The bumper is stout to say the least!

Welcome to the Jeep family.