Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about a dash

That looks real neat.

Now that is MADE IN THE USA!

More like made,redone,made then redone

Nice job Mr. Jones.
    "Options are for girls"

Thank You for the compliment Scoutingranch, if you only knew how many times I sat on a bucket with a cold beer and a winston and thought things out then tackled them then sat some more and got pissed and re-did it you would be amazed. I just want it to be nice when I am finished and don't want to have to do it again when it is all painted, it is a lot easier to re-do it before it's painted then trying to re-do it when it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TJones View Post
    Thank You for the compliment Scoutingranch, if you only knew how many times I sat on a bucket with a cold beer and a winston and thought things out then tackled them then sat some more and got pissed and re-did it you would be amazed. I just want it to be nice when I am finished and don't want to have to do it again when it is all painted, it is a lot easier to re-do it before it's painted then trying to re-do it when it is.
    Ahhh, cold beer and a Winston. Those were the days. I'll pick up roll your own smoking when I'm eighty. I even had to quit dippin' Copenhagen. That was until I was out on a horse trip with some leather tough wranglers. They all dipped...I was in!! Then had to quit again. Dang it.
    "Options are for girls"

Quiting is for quiters.... Just kidding. At $60 bucks a carton, I could buy a lot of Heep parts instead but I like the coffin nails too. We pick our poisons.

Love it. Quitten is for quitters. My $30 modern smokers package was the second thing to go into my vintage build. Cant wait to sit on top of a ridge with a lemonade and light when she is done. That's the whole goal! Also nice work on that there jeep!