Thread: Owners Manual

Owners Manual

Since my '50 CJ3a had no owners manual, I have considered buying a reprint, until today.
    Found a first printing owners manual for a CJ3a. Copyright in '48. A little rough but, like me, it's old.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1948-Willys...72.m2749.l2649

So much fun, the hunt. Last year I purchased a factory Ramsey PTO lit sheet on an early Bronco ('66). The seller also sent price guides, pictures of different marques with factory Ramsey winch/s out of the sixties. A very unexpected gift. You just never know. I reckon the seller didn't want to mess with selling all the sheets one by one.

I have found Ebay doesn't have the vintage selection it once did so I must look quite a bit in order to come across "the find of the week".

mike
    "Options are for girls"

eBay is my go to for most everything, but it isn't always my last stop before purchasing. Vintage items on eBay goes in spurts, but still holds deals if you hunt around. Like you stated, the categories for vintage items is scattered to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by scoutingranch View Post
    Since my '50 CJ3a had no owners manual, I have considered buying a reprint, until today.
    Found a first printing owners manual for a CJ3a. Copyright in '48. A little rough but, like me, it's old.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1948-Willys...72.m2749.l2649

So much fun, the hunt. Last year I purchased a factory Ramsey PTO lit sheet on an early Bronco ('66). The seller also sent price guides, pictures of different marques with factory Ramsey winch/s out of the sixties. A very unexpected gift. You just never know. I reckon the seller didn't want to mess with selling all the sheets one by one.

I have found Ebay doesn't have the vintage selection it once did so I must look quite a bit in order to come across "the find of the week".

mike
    I'd grab that original!

Drop me a PM and I'll send you a PDF. I had an online print shop print it in booklet form like the original for me. The one KW sells for the 3A is for the 2A. There are reprints on line available. I am going to ask Rachel to post it to the tech area.