Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member, Southern Cal. cj2a-47

That's me scoutingranch. What a small world, it is. I have some dear friends on Catalina. I live just up Warmland's on Vista Grande, a couple minutes away. Jim

That's unreal! You saw him smokin' the way. You guy's need to post some team Willys photo's with the beach and Catalina in the background. Long ago I lived in El Cajon and sold Auto Parts all over the West. One of my favorite stops was a NAPA store/machine shop in Solana Beach. Right on he beach! They did all the machine work on a '59 Chevy pick up I did a frame off on. On my first visit, the boy's were out on the deck in the back of the store looking over the beach, building a transmission valve body for a race car. Truly heaven for a 20 some year old hot rodder from the mid west.

No kidding! That would be the life.

Geez, where do I start?

1. Mr. Jim, now that is a coincidence

2. Mr. bmorgil, I know El Cajon. I still go down to visit a buddy. There is no NAPA in Solana Beach any longer. Now it's goofy people with blank looks in their eyes.

3. Mr. gmwillys, my mom was born in Birmingham, came out to the west coast in '42. I grew up at the beach...I'd rather live on a ranch.
    "Options are for girls"

40 years has a way of changing things scoutingranch!

I posted some pictures in the restoration forum if anybody would like to look. A lot of words first and pictures second in my introduction. Whoops. Jim