Hello my name is Jim Allen out here west in North San Diego California. Hobbies are coin collecting, fishing, exploring and now working on my 1947 cj2a Willy's jeep. With Eastern Sierra mountain range's 5 hrs north and the Anza-Borrego Desert 2 hrs east, a retired man who just turned sixty, needs a jeep. Exploring the hard to get-to fishing hole, old ghost towns, gold mines of the Sierra and endless trails in the desert in someone else's jeep has come to an end, but was fun. My search goes way back, many years, for the right flat fender. Patience paid off when I found my cj2a on a 125 acre ranch just 15 miles away. A retired doctor, whos wife, wanted him to downsize his fleet. Barn kept, all original ranch jeep in mint condition with all the paperwork. 8500 miles on the odom and the "Go Devil" purrs like a cat. Already working with Kaiser to get the must have's. All military tires and rims around and cleaning up the trim. Kaiser Willy's have been great and best of all, reasonable. Look forward to being a member of the forum. From what I have read, the jeep pro's and enthusiast's can be a great learning tool to educate me on this fun jeep adventure. Respectively, Jim Allen