Thread: Transfer Case Blues?

Hybrid View

Ok Gentlemen--let me put together some shirts for you....right now I'm just working with black on white----but would consider black on grey?

I'm also a fan of larger logos on the back...California Style....but since these are customs...do either of you have a preference? And Yes, 'Dr. Dana' over the left front chest...I need gmwillys size plz....and will need to stare at the site as how to get your shipping/mailing addresses? And look closely at the logo thumbnails in the previous message....2 different logos...what are your choices please?

Truck is already a hit in the neighborhood----had it covered in lights in the drive over Christmas...lot of folks took pics! I will consider my Transfer Case Blues resolved due to ignorance on my part...but a great lesson from great teachers!

I have the service Manual in the pics----with a random detail page for you----from Originalreproductions.com. I don't think this is the glovebox version? What manual is suggested? I also have the Jeep Tornado 230 Engine Guide.

Next up...finish brakes on on to a remanf. Holley 2 barrel!!

Stay safe out there!!

Black on Grey, first logo with a large logo on the back, or what ever you decide! Private Message me on this site when your ready, and I can send you my address.

Which manual do you have? This is the one I was thinking of for the "Glove Box Manual". https://www.kaiserwillys.com/categor...ts-56-64-truck

It is for the Truck however. If yours is for your Wagon your all set. The Truck manual and Station wagon manual would be similar. Is yours considered a Station Wagon? We will need someone familiar with the Utility Wagon's to chime in . It sounds like you may have found the right one.
    Last edited by bmorgil; 03-29-2020 at 01:33 PM.