Thread: New to thwe group

New to thwe group

Hello everyone. I am a career Navy Seabee Master Chief and recently bought a 1946 Willys CJ2a. In the process of doing a resto on it and would appreciate any advice and or support.

Steve
    Seabee Willys

Welcome Master Chief! Thank you for your service!

We will all be more than happy to offer any bit of knowledge or opinion to the answers you may have. No question is too small, nor is there a such thing as a dumb one as well.

Welcome Aboard Master Chief

[QUOTE=Seabee Willys;11766]Hello everyone. I am a career Navy Seabee Master Chief and recently bought a 1946 Willys CJ2a. In the process of doing a resto on it and would appreciate any advice and or support.

Welcome Aboard Master Chief (Rate?). I get to turn over the SCPOC pin to you. You're now officially the MCPOC! Good luck with this surly, unruly bunch of mutineers

(He's now the Command Master Chief guys)

Ask us. We may not know the answer, but we'll sure find out if we can.

BMorgil (Dr. Dana) did 30+ years with Dana and is the expert on drivelines and just about everything else.

GMWillys knows everything Jeep - he rebuilds tanks and combat vehicles in Alabama.

I kind of putter around with easy stuff and electrical.

TJones is an excavator and dirt mover (dear to a CB's heart) and he builds really pretty Jeeps.

The top of the list is Pelago, a retired USMC guy with a thread with over 200,000 posts and readers. His M38A1, Magoo, is the most famous Jeep in the KWAS world.

And, a whole bunch of other good people that I didn't mean to insult by not mentioning.

Miss Amy keeps us in line - what she says ... goes!

You gotta post pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome Master Chief! It appears the Navy is taking the lead!