Hi all. I live in Utah these days. I've owned a 1948 Willys for the past 32 years. I overhauled this jeep in 1993 and she's still running well, except lately (I will post elsewhere about that and ask for a bit of advice). I used to use this jeep in security work for several ranches in Northern Utah (catching poachers, etc.) and have always been amazed at the "unstoppability" of these jeeps. Mine has 5:38 gearing and the original Go Devil engine. Along with the overhaul, I replaced the gas tank, fuel pump, all wheel and master cylinders and brake lines, clutch, steering linkage, etc. I used to deal with Surplus City in California but for the past few years I buy my parts at Kaiser exclusively. I have changed two things: I replaced the original oil bath with an air filter and I installed an electric fuel pump. The only thing that doesn't work is the emergency brake and the speedometer (keeps tearing up the plug end that goes into the transmission). I am hoping to do a lot of body, paint, and upholstery work soon. I have some good stories about this jeep and two friends' jeeps and hope for many more with this one. Thanks for your time! Respectfully, mj.