Thread: AmyB's Emergency brake

AmyB's Emergency brake

OK while checking out AmyB"s jeep in the Photo Albums, it appears Amy has solved the E-Brake issue. I would think one of the fine gentleman at KW would step up and help out with that!

There is just something about those darn Jeep E-Brakes!

Just messen' with ya Miss AmyB!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Always have a brick available! Hahaha... it didn't have an e-brake and I'll probably never add one in. Also, the only gauge that works is the oil gauge, with a vehicle that only goes 40 tops who needs a speedometer! I actually have a new cluster gauge sitting in the garage that needs to be put in but who knows when that will happen. I just get in it and drive! This photo was right after I brought it home from a small town in Wrens, Ga. It started right up so my friend decided to drive it home with me following behind. Turns out only one wheel cylinder was kind of functioning so it's a miracle we made it. The brakes gave out when we reached the driveway. Not a smart move but we survived!

Also, keep a clean stick on hand to check the fuel level.

Haha the fuel stick! I had to use that method myself once or twice! It sounds like you are drivin' that thing! Perfect AmyB. Someday you will have the time. That Jeep is going to be a great thing to have around.

The ground is flat enough here I don't need a brick.