Hey guys and gals, I’m new to this forum. Have been lurking around for a few days, setting up an account etc. I bought a supposed to be ‘45 Jeep from a pawn shop about 11 years ago. Was delivered to Shreveport where we met and exchanged money for Jeep. Guy cranked it and we drove to my trailer then to home. Drove off trailer and around property, testing all gears low high 4 wheel etc. parked in big shop. Parked in shop and pulled out yesterday. This Jeep has been converted to run on propane. So put bottle to hose, primed, new battery, fired it up, also has been converted to 12 volts. Nothing works other than ignition system and engine seams to have good compression. Planing on just getting everything working. Then deciding what to do next. It’s a CJ2A #208286 should be 1948 model? Flat finder and 2 piece wind shield and hood. Everything else pretty much stock. My question is should I go ahead and convert back to gasoline or leave it with the propane. I can buy propane for $1.45 per gallon, burns clean, and I have access to over 1000 gallons of it in my large tank, and can fill small tanks at my leisure. Just don’t know how much power I’ll be losing and at what distance can go on 20# tank. Have 2 other jeeps bought for parts. ‘53 round hood and another ‘48 with locked up engine and good frame trans. Etc. planning on pulling engine and overhauling etc. its just a year older than me so she has potential, what y’all think?