Thread: Veteran's Day 2020

Veteran's Day 2020

As the clock is getting ready to strike midnight, starting another Memorial day, I would like to take this moment to thank our Veterans past and present.

Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. Your contributions have paved the way for all of us to enjoy the freedom, that often is taken for granted. We appreciate you all!

Amen. I feel sorrow and joy, and fortunate to be an American. Everyday I am grateful for our service members who provide the essence of my freedom. Thank you. Today is special because we celebrate the lives of all who made the ultimate sacrifice, by honoring each and all who died. For the surviving family members and friends I pray for you to have a peaceful day with the cherished memories of your loved ones, and that you feel the strength of the American pride you have earned in knowing they gave so we can have life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Please know we are humbled by your examples and very grateful for your sacrifices. Thank you. God bless.

Gmwillys and 5JeepsAz
    Very well put and Thank You!!!!

We owe it all to the Veterans.

Here is an interesting number. Less than one percent of the U.S population joins the service. But, since we as Americans have gun rights (thank the gawds), are the largest armed citizenry in the world.
    "Options are for girls"

An important statistic. Just a few courageous people. "The right to bear arms" strengthens the U.S. Military's reach. It is also something the US Military fights for, the rights of others. A rare breed our Military.
    Last edited by bmorgil; 05-26-2020 at 06:20 AM.

It might have been a lack of sleep, but I put in Veteran's Day instead of Memorial Day.

The same points remain. The sacrifice of our warfighters, and their families will never be forgotten.

If that wasthe biggest mistake you made that day you are waaaaaaayyyy out ahead of me!

Depends on who you ask.....

I thought this was pre veteran's day celebration so we could celebrate the 1%ers for half a year. They deserve it.