Well my ambitions of wanting a classic car project came to a head finally when my brother and I acquired this 58 Cj5 from a family member. Its been living on a ranch in Texas for its entire life and lived a pretty rough life. Luckily it appears to not be in the worst of shape. The body has not a single rust hole (lots of surface rust) and is complete minus a windshield (as I dig into it I'm sure a lot is missing I can't see). My brother and I are going to be getting it running and driving again, then slowly do a "restoration". This is gonna be a big learning curve for me being 21 years old and my brother is 18 we've never taken on a big project like this. Hopefully I don't fubar it up too bad, and hopefully I won't ask too stupid of questions and hopefully I don't assume I know how to do something and then mess it up even more. here's a few pic of picking it up from the ranch and using my fathers cj5 to tow it into the garage. There will be many more questions and or updates to come as we start tearing into it! Thanks! IMG_1914.jpgIMG_1915.jpg