New M38a1 owner. Got it a couple months back and I’m waiting on my manuals I bought from KW. I have been enjoying driving it around so much that I hadn’t paid much attention to the heater blowing on my feet and out of the heater Box between the seats. Plus I’m in MS and it’s already a heat index of 110 so in theory if it gets any hotter my heater will feel like an AC.

The manual heater shutoff valve is locked up and stuck open so I have a new one coming in tomorrow. When I install this, I know it’ll fix the heat blowing on my feet. Will it also fix the heat being generated in the heater between the seat?

I honestly thought that heater was electric and I unhooked the wire going to it. Yesterday I realized the box was still heating up and the wire I unhooked must have just been for the fan motor. I noticed there are 2 hard lines running back to it so I’m guessing that’s hot coolant or something to generate heat in it?

Thanks in advance for any info. My toes are gonna look like roasted Vienna sausages if I drive around in flip flops again