Thread: New gal here

New gal here

Hi everyone! I'm new here and while I'm not the owner of a Willy's yet...hopefully I will be soon. Joined because I figured it might be a great resource for the future if I end up purchasing the M38a1 Willy's I have my eye on. And it's always cool to see what others are doing with theirs etc. Thanks!

Welcome Silver 88, we are happy to have you here.

We look forward to seeing your new purchase when you get it. Any questions you may have, we have the answers, and maybe a few opinions to boot.

Welcome! We cant wait to spend your money. Ha ha seriously, good luck on your search. An M38A1 is a cool Classic no doubt. There is some great help here for M38's. And there are a couple of good Military forums also on the net. Between them and here you should be well covered.

A New M38A1!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver88 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new here and while I'm not the owner of a Willy's yet...hopefully I will be soon. Joined because I figured it might be a great resource for the future if I end up purchasing the M38a1 Willy's I have my eye on. And it's always cool to see what others are doing with theirs etc. Thanks!
    We've learned a lot about the M38-series in the last couple of years, especially that 24-volt electrical stuff and the wire harness connectors. We don't know all of it yet - and never will - but Pelago led us on a great class.

Read a few of 'The darned thnig is out" posts and you'll see a really great M38A1 story - and just about everything else. It doesn't take much to distract us ...