Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New and happy to meet everyone

I had goats eat my pool fence when I was living in Scottsdale. Anything can happen in Arizona.

Well I took the hole day today going threw the willys not as bad as I thought! Some rust under the gas tank after I pulled it out was the worst of it biggest hole is the size of a quarter and some pin holes. No big deal. Got a new tank and sending unit coming. I wanted to get a full wire harness for the jeep do u guys have any recommendations on a brand / kit. There alot out there.

20200821_080729.jpg this is 20200821_080729.jpgthe only tag on the keeping still learning how to read all of it but looks like 1953 cj3bif I'm correct..I'm welcome to hear if u guys know anything more about this.

Our dog Diesel, tried to help me pull a new wire for Sarge's taillight. Only problem was, he ran the wrong direction with the spool of wire!
    Speed Safely!

BP

Some builds are just more fun. A whole day? And no pictures? Nothing completely wrong yet?

It was alot of cleaning and shopvac ing. Then wire wheeling the the pressure washer. Not to bad not alot of rot.20200827_112712.jpg that's under the gas tank driver floor bord. I was surprised.
    Last edited by Dustin; 08-28-2020 at 11:39 PM.

Gonna have more pictures soon be working alot and looking to buy a house. And with the kids doing school from home my hands always busy.

Looking like a good start. Not very bad at all for under the tank. Definitely a usual bad spot. Start up a restoration thread and take pictures as you go. It is a great way to preserve your restoration.