Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: Virtual Willys MB

Done deal! I love the build and want an original andré. If it helps explain, please know this dove tails perfectly with initiatives I've supported. The perfect example: "VitualmWillys MB". 3D printing is part of the future, imo, and your work on an original, historically accurate Jeep will speak volumes, so I don't have to. I just point to it and save people a ten minute lecture. Get this, a zoom training using a digitally based virtual jeep. Awesome.
    Last edited by 5JeepsAz; 04-24-2021 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5JeepsAz View Post
    Done deal! I love the build and want an original andré. If it helps explain, please know this dove tails perfectly with initiatives I've supported. The perfect example: "VitualmWillys MB". 3D printing is part of the future, imo, and your work on an original, historically accurate Jeep will speak volumes, so I don't have to. I just point to it and save people a ten minute lecture. Get this, a zoom training using a digitally based virtual jeep. Awesome.

I'm very happy that this first 1/6 will have a new home with Ms Az, Cindy and you!

The Willys as started it's 2640 miles journey across both our countries.

Of course final inspection adjustments and shipping issues are also part of virtual builds! I'll keep you posted

It is 5 days away stillq but its now in the USA... I'm busily preparing the mini gravel pit parking area with fence! However, problem. I name my things. So that's gotta be addressed.

This arrived! Currently unboxing. Will edit with the update...

Speechless

So beautiful. So much detail. I'll post more later.

Andre, I'm literally just sitting here astounded, looking at this thing.Thank you for the thoughtful note. Paul

His name is ... still being determined
    Last edited by 5JeepsAz; 05-03-2021 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5JeepsAz View Post
    This arrived! Currently unboxing. Will edit with the update...

Speechless

So beautiful. So much detail. I'll post more later.

Andre, I'm literally just sitting here astounded, looking at this thing.Thank you for the thoughtful note. Paul

His name is ... still being determined
    This is great news! Very happy it made it to your home safe and sound. I was so nervous.

Excellent work. Way beyond my abilities. I was barley able to design the deck in front of my house using CAD software.
    Jeff
    '51 CJ3A
    '47 CJ2A

Quote Originally Posted by 51 CJ3 View Post
    Excellent work. Way beyond my abilities. I was barley able to design the deck in front of my house using CAD software.

Thanks Jeff!

Diorama

Here's the first of three riders of storms... comments and historical knowledge appreciated. We are building to be a training diorama...
    Attached Images Attached Images