Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Thread: Virtual Willys MB

The old personalized plate solution, eh? Slap that on the back bumper! perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by 5JeepsAz View Post
    The old personalized plate solution, eh? Slap that on the back bumper! perfect!
    Ok will check how I can do it. The back bumper not being flat.

308.jpg

Your call on final placement of your signatory im just glad itll be on there and shipping out of the print factory as model 1A

Your call on final placement of your signatory im just glad itll be on there and shipping out of the print factory as model 1A
    I tried on the back bumper, but it won't work. Not enough to put all the letters even with the short date format. Front it will be.

Perfect! Looking forward to it

Perfect! Looking forward to it
    Silly me, when you said rear bumper, all I could see are the round shape. So I tried to fit something in there.

bumper signature.JPG bumper signature_2.JPG

Only this morning did I realize you probably meant the center space. So I printed two options to test out

White on green
    IMG_0290.jpg

And discreet version
    IMG_0291.jpg

Please let me know which one you prefer. And if you want some personalized inscription on the front bumper, let me know, I can make that happen as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
    bb that is fantastic! I like the look of the "signature". It looks military issue.

Thanks bmorgil, the font is well fitting. It's called "Black OPS one"

For longevity, either the white lettering on the front bumper (original placement) or center low back bumper. If anyone knows milspec that would be the only surefire way to be sure

For longevity, either the white lettering on the front bumper (original placement) or center low back bumper. If anyone knows milspec that would be the only surefire way to be sure
    Ok I'm not going to ship in until Monday, so we may wait for our knowledgeable friends to chime in. I can also send you all of the plates and you can decide in person what you prefer and glue it yourself.

I'm packing it. The jeep is in midair. It's supported on the front and back bumpers and surrounded with air.

Hopefully it will make it to Arizona in one piece.

IMG_0294.jpg IMG_0295.jpg IMG_0296.jpg IMG_0297.jpg

5JeepsAz, I've sent you a private message. Shipping is crazy expensive between Quebec and Arizona.