Thread: Virtual Willys MB

Hybrid View

Ask to make sure these are period correct, I do not know. Looking forward to seeing if it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
    Spicer was on its own until 1946 when Charles Dana "Took over". Then the Dana name was put on a lot of things slowly phasing the Spicer name out. I think that is a picture of a model 20 you have there. I don't think I have ever seen a Dana 18 with Dana on the case. The 20 and 300 do have Dana on the case. But ya never know!
    Thanks, I love this info. Spicer it is now. I could not find a similar font, therefore, I do not have the fancy ends of the S

176.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by 5JeepsAz View Post
    Ask to make sure these are period correct, I do not know. Looking forward to seeing if it fits.
    Thanks, your second picture shows an insane amount of shifters. I wonder what they do.

Classic on the Spicer logo! Clarence Spicer is no doubt grinning.

That is a "full load" in the second picture. The Transmission, The P.T.O. shifter, Transfer case shifters, and then in the rear it looks like an overdrive in the P.T.O. drive, with a P.T.O..
    Last edited by bmorgil; 10-11-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks, I would have a lot of trouble managing that many shifters.

It's a shame but the Spicer does not print out. The letters are too small for the 0.4mm nozzle.

177.jpg

I hope it will print on the 1:6 scale