Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Willys MB

and the completed view

164.jpg 165.jpg 166.jpg

Oh man! Too sexy! I cannot believe the way this thing is just morphing into a really intricate scale MB.
    Last edited by bmorgil; 10-03-2020 at 03:08 PM.

Coming along! Hey on zooming in I can't see the bendex logo.wheres the bendex logo at? pS you need to put on all the logos and all the stickers or it could be banishment. And the shovel.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
    Oh man! Too sexy! I cannot believe the way this thing is just morphing into a really intricate scale MB.
    Thanks bmorgil!

Quote Originally Posted by 5JeepsAz View Post
    Coming along! Hey on zooming in I can't see the bendex logo.wheres the bendex logo at? pS you need to put on all the logos and all the stickers or it could be banishment. And the shovel.
    Don't stock up on tar and feathers just yet

Next order of business will be the transfer case and driveshafts. Thanks to bmorgil I have great info on the driveshaft.

I wonder what are the rough dimensions of the transfer case. If you have an idea, it would help me. It does not need to be precise, a ballpark dimension will be ok. Oh and I don't mean 400 feet at the center field fence.

167.jpg

The Dana 18 is approximately 8 1/2" long or thick. (Bumper to bumper) and about 12" wide (frame rail to frame rail). and about 8" high. There are a lot of "bumps" these are averages. These dimensions are from second base.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
    The Dana 18 is approximately 8 1/2" long or thick. (Bumper to bumper) and about 12" wide (frame rail to frame rail). and about 8" high. There are a lot of "bumps" these are averages. These dimensions are from second base.
    lol, thanks bmorgil, I will use these, much better than guestimate

This is fascinating to follow!

The tires are unreal...

In time, he will be able to print out a running miniature Go Devil engine. Looking great on the work done. I love the front axle details!

Quote Originally Posted by okiemark View Post
    This is fascinating to follow!
    Thank you Mark!

Quote Originally Posted by LarrBeard View Post
    The tires are unreal...
    They do look good. check the picture bellow, I've printed red and black jackstand for the 1:6 scale

Quote Originally Posted by gmwillys View Post
    In time, he will be able to print out a running miniature Go Devil engine. Looking great on the work done. I love the front axle details!
    That would be cool right! Thanks GM!

I want to catch up with the 1:6 scale. There is a lot of small adjustment to make, but it's getting closer. here's a sneak peak of what it looks like.

168.jpg