Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Willys MB

Quote Originally Posted by LarrBeard View Post
    Well, you can tell it's an MB. It goes through snow up to the frame and bounces hard enough to put things in your throat that shouldn't go that high.

Great Job!
    Thanks Larry, you really made me laugh!

Love how it dug out of the snow! Looking forward to seeing it go with the body on and passengers. So great! That big bug was done using a similar computer aided process. Made me think of your build.

How's it going & what's the update? Hey, we need your rule added over on my thread. What have we missed?

Quote Originally Posted by 5JeepsAz View Post
    Love how it dug out of the snow! Looking forward to seeing it go with the body on and passengers. So great! That big bug was done using a similar computer aided process. Made me think of your build.
    I did not realize it was built using computers. Probably more details on the episode itself.

How's it going & what's the update? Hey, we need your rule added over on my thread. What have we missed?
    I think your rules are spot on. Don't see what to add.

Been working on documentation and printing new body parts that will fit around the RC stuff. Quite boring actually. The process of making renders is really time consuming. I hope to be done in about a week or two.

Unbelievable! That is really something. All printed, just amazing. Man you put the hours into that! I love the sound. It sounds like its a worker!

Andre - at the top of any and every 'Best Build' list. Remarkable. I love those tires so much. Way to go!!!

Hey man, I want to buy whichever one you don't keep. On one condition. You put your name and the build print date on it somewhere. I always loved tools and builds with a sign and date stamp. Your choice if you print your signature new fangled style or if you go old school and melt it in! This thing is one for the ages. They'll be printing everything and anything soon enough.

Hey man, I want to buy whichever one you don't keep. On one condition. You put your name and the build print date on it somewhere. I always loved tools and builds with a sign and date stamp. Your choice if you print your signature new fangled style or if you go old school and melt it in! This thing is one for the ages. They'll be printing everything and anything soon enough.
    Thanks Az, how about this for a signature?

IMG_0288.jpg

I would glue it on the Bumper, not with tape. This is just a mockup.

IMG_0289.jpg

bb that is fantastic! I like the look of the "signature". It looks military issue.