Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all! Just got a Willys

Quote Originally Posted by scoutingranch View Post
    The ask for 1st gen Broncos is, well, absurd. I "was" involved with them for the last 50 years, but people have lost their minds about those things.
    We used them at work and the joke was "unsafe at any speed". I've owned six but no longer as it has gotten way too stupid.
    Yeah it’s crazy how pricey they are. I sold a ‘71 Bronco in 2004 for 7k. I bet I could sell it now for 25-30k. I love 1st gen Broncos, but not that much.

More Pictures

Finally have the Jeep on the east coast. Here’s a few more pictures. Also of the most recent registration. I’m listing some of the things that I find interesting or counterintuitive.

Does the 32” rear wheel wells indicate a CJ3B as opposed to a CJ3A?

Isn’t having a second passenger side gas tank unusual?

No glove box?

Isn’t there supposed to be a tool box in the floor?

Full side.jpg

Floor2.jpg

Rear tub.jpg

Back.jpg

Registration.jpg

Lots of modifications there.

I am not sure about the wheel wells. The Gas Tank is a modification. There was never a glove box. The tool box was where the new passenger side fuel tank is.

It looks to be fairly solid. The extra gas tank would be very nice in a daily driver that's for sure!

I'm shooting from the hip here, but if I recall correctly, the 2A is 28", and the 3A expanded to 32" for a little more leg/body room for the driver. Now I'm going to have to go home and measure the 2A to be sure I'm giving the right intel.