Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New father son project!

Definitely sounds like a Willy's with all those years mixed together. Knowing how it got to be that color might give some historical hints, considering the matched wheels and that top looks vintage so it might have an early date on it somewhere too?

Thank you both for that info, I am just going to register it as the title states 57. I also don't know what to do with the shell on the bed, we don't particularly want to keep it on the truck nor do we have the space to store it. I am sure there are people out there that would love it, so any info you can provide me on where to post or any suggestions would be much appreciated ! Thanks again for letting me in here, I really like this community.

Well here in Northwestern Ohio you would put that cap by the road with a sign that said "make offer". It would be gone shortly! You may want to put it up on the Willys for Sale site https://willysforsale.com/ or Craig's list.
    Last edited by bmorgil; 10-14-2020 at 07:25 PM.

I would post some photos of the shell on eWillys.com. The followers over there love accessories.

When you post include the measure width at front and back, length, and the sides if it has an overhang or it sits flat on there. Beds are polygons not always rectangles. Side rails are skinny or fat. Weird when truck beds built 20 years apart by different manufacturers have the same dimensions, but the same truck manufacturer one year to the next is not identical. A scrub or return or even a new coat of paint on that thing, some fun mods maybe, and you have a rare original or resto mod there. Almost none left!