Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: RANCHO suspension... WHY did I do this?

Reminds me of "turn right at old man Johnson's oak tree". Evidently the Indian post office is a bit more on point. I get my neighbors mail all the time.

Or; "Turn right where the old barn burned down several years ago...".

It got there because it was an International FedEx package. The FedEx folks are local and know which at which gas pump to turn.

FedEx does deliver - they are a bit pricey in most cases, but if it really has to get there - they are the way to go.

I'm confident if I had to return these, that they'd get right to that shop near the Indian oil petrol pump #3!

I need the U bolts now, totally forgot. I think my 40+ year old bolts are a little on the stretched side. Prices seem to be all over the place for those things.
    I'm tempted to just order them from India since the shipping on my shackles was so darn fast!

If it isn't broken - don't try to fix it until it breaks.

If the price plus shipping is reasonable , go for it.

Some time last year someone posted links to an Indian enterprise who were making Jeep parts - I think they might have been tubs, fenders and other metal parts. This might be an emerging market that will compete with the Philippine suppliers.

I just hope they don't look like the Pakistani engine overhaul shops we have been watching on YouTube lately. They are real life horror movies - both from a people and mechanical standpoint.

Give these guys a call, I think they can help you. They have supplied a few custom parts for me on a variety of vehicles.

https://www.eatondetroitspring.com/findmyvehicle/

Or try here by size.

https://www.kilensprings.com/automot...gs/u-bolts.asp
    Last edited by bmorgil; 01-26-2022 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks bmorgil!
    By the time I read your reply, I actually found the entire set at "The Jeepster Man." The price seemed reasonable and they arrived today. I dug out my 4 used springs from the side of the garage - now I need to remember which one goes where! I think I can figure this out.