Thread: Glad to be here! Jeeps are awesome - I love working on all Jeeps 1995 and back.

Glad to be here! Jeeps are awesome - I love working on all Jeeps 1995 and back.

Hello All,
    I am stardog.
    My Jeep list includes:
    1995 YJ Wrangler 4Cly 4WD
    1986 MJ V6 4WD
    1981 CJ7 V8 4WD
    1964 CJ5 Part Out Vehicle

My purpose for joining the forum is to learn more about Jeeps and get to know other Jeep enthusiasts.
    I have an Instagram: @desertratlv that I post repairs and other interesting Jeep stuff to.

The CJ5 Part Out is ongoing. I have a lot of parts left. If you are in need or looking for a particular part let me know and maybe I have it.
    Thanks All - Have a great day!!!
    stardog
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome stardog! Some nice jeeps in the fleet there.

okiemark is looking for a glove box latch. I think he needs the one in your 64 CJ.

Welcome Stardog!

Great fleet of Jeeps! You don't see many MJs floating around these days. I might just have to dip into more modern technology to check out this Instagram business.... And yes I'll have my daughter show me what it's about.

These are some examples of rusty Heeps that I am used to seeing. Your parts 5 is better then the best fixer upper I had pass through the ranch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gmwillys; 11-09-2020 at 04:35 PM.

Oh my gm.... those are real bad. Wow that frame. I think you wrote up the repair on that one here in the forum.