Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Member with 1950 CJ3A

Thanks for the words of encouragement, guys. I helps with the cold wrenching. As you can see, my 'shop' is really a shed. At least there a small woodstove in it, and now a tarp for a garage door. I built these sheds for my old rigs; behind the CJ2A is a complete/original '28Chev 1T, awaiting me (gotta have a 'next project', right?). Larr, those crittars decorating the shop were tasty!

Funny no-one said anything about the Aspen growing thru the roof - people usually think that's pretty funny. I couldn't bear to cut it down while building the carport for Dell, my '66 Chevy K10 (daily driver, also unrestored/original, except for flatbed).

Next is to tackle rewiring that Harrison heater (finally). Actually, with insulated coveralls on, snow-plowing is not so bad in the open Jeep. Also need new tires, leaf springs and shocks. That'll wait til after winter is over!

Cheers, SK

I like the Aspen growing through the roof. Great to see you putting Clem to work.

Clem must be a Beast if you can get it fired up to plow snow in your part of the country!!!
    I lived in Missoula for about 5 years and if you weren’t real careful and kept a eye on the weather you’d get snowed in real quick depending on the altitude your at!!!