Thread: Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to All

Gentlemen:

It has been a year that we will record as one that needs to be forgotten. It was highlighted by the COVID mess that cost us the Jeep Fest and a season of showing off our works of art. It had incidents of other illnesses that impacted our group, and we lost members that we had grown to appreciate for the persons they were.

But, in spite of all of this, as we come to this Christmas Eve Day, let us not forget that while we were still sinners, God sent His Son into the world for our salvation. That is a reason to rejoice.

Merry Christmas to all ….

..... And to all a good night Larry! Good bye to 2020. I won't forget it! It did and will cost us.

Happy holidays to all! And my favorite line from the Sailor's Prayer by John William Babbs "Please forgive me all my past and things that happened at the mast".

To the Sailors, Marines, Amy and Air Force, all who serve and Veterans on this forum, Thank God for you all! You are what makes this Country.
    Last edited by bmorgil; 12-24-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Merry Christmas All! ...from one wretched sinner, saved, and still jeepin'. You folks on this forum have been a gift to me many times, always here to get my truck from stuck to rolling again. I love all the Willy's Jeep builds on here, and hope everyone's jeep gets the best ever Christmas presents this year!

God works in mysterious ways. He never puts on us more than we can handle, even though it doesn't always seem like it. For the brother we lost, we can rest assured that God was in need of a good Marine to ensure heaven is secure.

Merry Christmas to all!