Thread: Say so long

Say so long

As promised, I deleted the ad. And, will stick around. You lucky things you.
    Instead, a picture of my Smith and Wesson .32-20. Been in the family for a 115 years.

mike
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scoutingranch; 01-11-2021 at 03:55 PM.
    "Options are for girls"

Awwwh Mannn!

Getting old sucks, but it still beats the alternative..

Wasn't it Dirty Harry who said that a man has to know his limitations - and admitting that you aren't going to get it done is probably wise. Seriously, we're sorry you've had to call it quits - but don't just disappear. From the work you have done, you have a lot of experience you can share with others who are just starting their projects.

Stay safe, stay well and don't be a stranger.

I've had an incredible life and incredible car life. Everything from vintage Porsche's, Sunbeam Tiger's, '70 Boss 302'a and Lotus Elan's.
    Now it has boiled down to Smith and Wesson wheel guns and rescuing animals which is fine with me.
    "Options are for girls"

Sorry about your broken neck, although it sounds like the life you've had so far is worth it. Some dude is going to be very lucky with the start you are providing. That's a nice jeep!

We hate that you'll not be finishing your 3A, but you are more than welcome to stick with us to share your extensive automotive knowledge.

3,600.00 is a very fair price for a dry Jeep. If I had extra room at the ranch, I would sure consider pushing your project forward.

Well don't just go! Maybe someone will pick it up and stay on the forum. You could watch it go from afar.

You can always stay in the community, to help newbies like me with modification projects.