My dad bought this jeep and passed it down to me when he passed away. It has been sitting for around 20 years. It has been stored in a garage but there is a lot of moisture/dampness from water running under the garage door. It is all original and complete but in rough shape. I'm sure it has been rusting since the day it rolled off the assembly line. I guess everyone has a story. But here is mine. At about 10 years old, I started hunting and this was the vehicle dad drove. We pulled a boat to the river and fished. When I turned 16 I got my drivers license in the this jeep. This was my daily driver when I was in high school. That was pretty special in the mid-60s because it was that normal for students to drive to school. I drove this on dates. My wife rode in it on dates in the 60s too. Well, it has a special place in my heart, a lot of great memories and I am seriously considering putting some time and money into it. I just don't know where to start. I have done a ton of reach but it is still mine blowing.