Just checking in folks. And I agree with LarrBeard, no paint for the Heep. I have made a few additions but nothing crazy just yet. I am working on the windshield frame right now but probably won't finish till after the holidays. I have all of the pieces cut and the hinge bolted to the bottom. I have to invest in welder to complete the build, but it is something I should have in the shop anyhow. I will be learning on the fly for the most considering my last go with welding was about 15 years ago. I will post some pics of the project to see what y'all think before I put it all together. Only thing I think I still need to figure out are the latches at the top to hold it tight.

Oh yeah...on my daily drive to the gym this morning I had a trans hiccup. Looks like I am stuck in 2nd gear. Everything worked fine as I pulled out of the house and then bam, when I pulled into the parking nothing but second gear. I have had a little fluid leak but nothing crazy. So I am gonna pull the top off and see what is going on in there. I have already changed the fluid once, and it was bad. So now maybe it is just time to do it again, orrr I have lost too much fluid. I am hoping the former and not the latter of course.