Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1964 Kaiser Willy's Jeep Gladiator J300 Pickup Truck "Cindy" Resto Mod Thread

Love to read the story, the details and your mindset going through the process. Very interesting and entertaining.

Az your photo album is on fire! nice pics man. Cool photos of Cindy gettin' dressed. Lots of neat photos Az.

https://willysjeepforum.kaiserwillys...bum.php?u=8254

[QUOTE=bmorgil;16253]Az your photo album is on fire!

I agree with bob it is pretty cool!!!

All the "guidance" is worth every penny you have paid for it.

Oh my gm you forgot the “expert idiotic” part Ole Wise one
    Last edited by TJones; 03-31-2021 at 01:14 PM.

You always have to read an "Az post" a few times to be sure you get it all.

My level of comprehension must be sub par. I did neglect to include idiotic expert. Please excuse my oversight.

As a card carrying member of the mens club, I know on many occasions I feel the need to stick my foot in my mouth. Us idiots need to stick together, and will continue to give out free jeep life experiences to whomever may ask. Just keep in mind, the truth is often stranger than fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by 5JeepsAz View Post
    Well, if I'm being honest, which is rarely true. Have you ever heard the one about meeting two jeepers in a desert when you need water or fuel or both and one of them is all the time a liar and one of them is a truth sayer all the time? But you don't know which is liar and which is the honest one? But you are real thirsty and so is your jeep? So dried out in the desert heat you can only ask directions from one of them? Huh? So ... What do you ask and which one do you ask? Remember. You need water and fuel. They know which way to turn. The liar will misdirect you every time. The truth guy will correctly direct you everytime. Answer?

Anyway, now, back to the thread: this truck is way worse without your guru help, so please feel appreciated. Not idiots obviously. Just way smarter than average jeep drivers who struggle to grasp what seems so obvious to you. You know what I miss most about my deleted thread? That conversation about engines "breathing" that turned into a great resource page on engines. Dang it! I was reading that thing a few more times.
    #1 AZ it is time to start being honest, we All try to be as honest as we can be on this site with the "guru help" we have or know.....
    #2 No we have not ever heard the story about the liar and the the truth sayer Please tell us more of the story you just made up....
    #3 If you are jeepers in the desert and you know your heading there wouldn't you prepare yourself for that journey??? Asking for a friend
    #4 Well I probably wouldn't ask nothing because if I was going to the desert with a jeeper I would make sure I had fuel and water....
    #5 You probably should know what your game plan is and where WTF your headed before you even head into the desert (with no fuel and water)
    #6 We all DO feel appreciated Thanks for your compliment on our "guru help"
    #7 It is only because we are older and maybe you know but maybe not, with age comes wisdom so by ONLY by our own mistakes and failures (which instills wisdom for the willing to learn) we try and spread what we consider "obvious" to us.

You asked for an answer and that's mine and I am sticking to it!!!

Alright TJones, truth is, it's an old dirt puzzler. This is the slightly modernized version for mall crawlers who get lost within a half mile of town and think they need water and gas. You and everyone here would give em some water and gas. You are right about all of us carrying it. Solution?

See, you ask either one what the other would answer. Then you do the opposite. That's the winner winner chicken dinner answer.

The truthful one, for example, would say honestly that the liar would point you down the draw a half mile to the home depot. In this case, doing opposite, you go up the draw.

The lying one would lie, and say that the truthful one would direct you go down the draw to the home depot, about a half mile. In this case you do the opposite, you go up the draw.

That's the kind of useless knowledge I carry in my head. It's occasionally amusing!