Thread: New Guy Here

New Guy Here

New guy here. Retired pilot and gearhead at heart I owned a CJ3a in high school and always regretted selling it. I think I an regressing back to my long lost youth Grew up in my fathers automotive parts and service business and look back at a wonderful time and the opportunity to learn.

I have restored several antique farm tractors. numerous visible gas pumps and some hit and miss engines. Found this CJ barn fresh and enjoy it and hope for a beauty when done.

Look forward to the Forum and the vast knowledge that is out there.

Don Wilson
    Wilsall, Montana

Awhhh, man - you're teasing us. You gotta put up some pictures.

And, for whom and what did you fly? We're curious about a lot of things besides old Jeeps; dogs, fishing tales, guns, airplanes, steam locomotives and such.

Welcome Jeep45!

As LarrBeard said, we love seeing all of your interests. Tractors, gas pumps, hit and miss engines, and airplanes are all checks in the cool column around here. Please let us know if you have any questions, for we will be happy to help no matter how small or big the question may be.

Thanks! Need to figure out how to add pictures. My career was corporate aviation. Flew for a management company and flew most of the corporate stuff with the gold plated seat belt hardware.

DW

Adding Pictures

At the bottom of the message block, select "Go Advanced". You'll get a new message block that will expect a title - so just add one.

Roll down and you will come to "Manage Attachments". Open that block and you get to a "Upload Files from your Computer" box and I think you can go on from there.

Quote Originally Posted by JEEP45 View Post
    Thanks! Need to figure out how to add pictures. DW
    Welcome aboard!

Here you go DW.

https://willysjeepforum.kaiserwillys...re-in-a-thread

Thank you for your service and welcome to the community!