Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Metering Rod Cover

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021

    Metering Rod Cover

    I have a Carter WCD that came with a new J300 I bought but it was in a box in pieces. It appears to be complete all but this cover and I can't seem to find one anywhere. Does anyone have an idea of where I should look. Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Super Moderator bmorgil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Northwestern Ohio
    You might want to try Mike's. The best bet might be eBay for a good core to steal parts from.

  3. #3
    Senior Member 5JeepsAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Carter WCD Carburetor Rebuild Kits and Parts

    WCD 2 Barrel When identifying your carburetor please note: Carter carburetors use a 3-4 digit number with an 's', 'sa', 'sd', etc to identify the carb (xxxS, xxxxS). This number can be found on the tag underneath one of the float bowl screws.

    This is general info, I don't know anything. But I have a J300! Welcome in

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts