Here's another question for you. In disconnecting the wiring in various places within the engine compartment, I've run across several of these cylindrical looking things. The cylinder I'm talking about is in the upper left portion of the attached. Are these just fusible links? I would assume so, but wasn't sure.


Also, can you find replacements for these if you trace it to one that is blown?