I received the clutch kit yesterday, so I'll take the pertinent parts down with me when I deliver the motor so that they can balance everything with the clutch plate attached. I also ordered the flywheel ring gear so will be taking that down as well once I get it in. I'm not real familiar with everything on the clutch, though, so do I also need to take him the pilot bushing? Also, I'm assuming that the pressure plate has already been adjusted and is ready to go as received from KaiserWillys, right?

I suppose the next step for me in the process is to clean up the bell housing and get the new clutch fork, throwout bearing, sleeve, and return spring installed. Is there anything that I should be aware of before I start into that? It looks pretty straightforward, but since I've never done this, I want to know of any "gotchas". I'm also assuming that the throwout bearing is already lubed and doesn't need any additional grease, but what about greasing the shaft and/or sleeve before install? Thanks for your help on this!