Thread: Newbie here. Hi folks, what’s shaking’

Post Newbie here. Hi folks, what’s shaking’

I am the proud owner of a 1946 CJ2A. Had-it for over 15 years now. I’m a Chef by profession and a Willys jeep mechanic by necessity! I am willing to trade many trade secrets about food and the food industry for any technical advise I can get on my continuing rebuilding process.

Welcome Oldchef!!!
    Fire away with any question you may have and we will do our best to give you the best answer we know........for free, you get what ya pay for on here

Welcome Oldchef!

Glad to have another long suffering 2A owner. We look forward to seeing more of your rig, and the ability to pass any information that we have learned down to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldchef View Post
    I am willing to trade many trade secrets about food and the food industry for any technical advise I can get on my continuing rebuilding process.
    Bang..... just like that a new dimension is launched on the web site! You have my undivided attention. Always looking for a way to fatten up faster. Every time I try and smoke brisket, my fave... I dry it out so badly we use it for firewood. PM me the secret and I'll set you up with a guy who can get you a free Kaiser Willys catalog, the first step in your restoration.

https://www.kaiserwillys.com/requestcatalog/