Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Is That A Willys Wagon?? 1956 Willys Project

The bumper looks good on there. I was wondering how it was going to look with the proportions of the Dodge frame to the body. I like the way it turned out.

That is a MOVE DAMMIT! bumper.

Truly a beast jb!

The front bumper is a "MOVE DAMMIT" bumper and the back end is a "I DARE YOU TO HIT ME" rig. That is one fantastic job. I marvel at the metal bending and fitting.

jb I hope you have some bad a## brakes on that rig. It is a lot of power with a lot of weight. A sledgehammer to say the least! You are going to need some solid anchors that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
    jb I hope you have some bad a## brakes on that rig. It is a lot of power with a lot of weight. A sledgehammer to say the least! You are going to need some solid anchors that's for sure.
    Well I haven't been through the brakes yet but will. Dodge 2500; disk in front and drum brakes for the back. I will go completely through the brakes before getting it out. New lines to rotors. Just put in a new hydraulic booster and new master cylinder(1.5" plunger).

I worked on a friends car today(65 fastback black on black; I had backhalfed it, narrowed rearend, and today put the new axles in and place wilwood calipers on. So it is ready to go out for paint and not be taking anymore time for now). Now, I have to run the valves on dad's old truck and put valve covers back on. And sold my white jeep. Long story short, cleaning up some small list items so I can put my focus back on the Willys.

I am down to a list. Full page, but once completed, off to paint. Goal is end of April. Time will tell. :-)

Job well done on the rear bumper! Glad your list has dwindled down to one page. That is quite the feat in itself.

Mirrors mounted today

Took all the internals out of doors, labeled, filed away for another day

21C91F4D-BCA3-4E33-8E10-DCFE5A321FC4.jpg8474A49B-E6B9-4EC0-A86D-B9740EDF3686.jpg