Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick Tour of a Filipino "Willys" Jeep factory. Also to note parts delivery worldwide

Fantastic that you get these videos for us FW! I find the plant visits like this to be very informative. It is good to see the owner in action. Nice people there. I am happy with what they supply.

He was looking at improving the products. Correcting some fitment issues. I have one of their CJ3A tubs that I bought through a business that puts the tubs in a jig and adjusts them so they simply bolt on. I was reading a thread in a forum somewhere a while back where someone at MD Jaun was building a Willys and seeking info on problems with the tubs that needed corrected. This was after I had purchased mine so I didn't know what, if any, progress has been made. In addition to mount hole locations being off, I recently discovered the hole for the CJ3A ignition is also in the wrong location. Some of it is unimportant stuff for someone building a ride for fun but critical for someone who wants the parts for a restoration. It good to hear issues have been addressed.
    Last edited by 51 CJ3; 04-04-2022 at 08:14 AM.
    Jeff
    '51 CJ3A
    '47 CJ2A

Quote Originally Posted by 51 CJ3 View Post
    I recently discovered the hole for the CJ3A ignition is also in the wrong location. Some of it is unimportant stuff for someone building a ride for fun but critical for someone who wants the parts for a restoration. It good to hear issues have been addressed.
    Ahhh, this explains why Rommel was very proud of his new laser cutter doing the dashboard holes.