Hello from Alabama.
I joined this forum nearly two years ago while doing some reading about Willys, but realize I never made an introductory post.

I retired from the Air Force after 22 years of service. Now, nearly a decade into my second career, I'm working much harder than I ever anticipated in "retirement," but very thankful for what I have.

I have owned Jeeps off and on for the past 30 years - mostly Wranglers, but a few CJs as well. In the mid 90s I had a well-running, ragged-out flat fender that I think was a CJ-3A. Like most 25-year-olds, I couldn't afford to keep spending money on it so I had to let it go. I never even took a picture of it - not even sure that I owned a camera back then!

Well, I am officially in the market for a replacement, though this time I'm looking for something with actual paint on it!. Hoping to find a runner/driver without having to tow it halfway across the country or more.

Also wondering if anyone knows of any Willys groups/clubs in the general vicinity of Birmingham/Atlanta. I think I would enjoy getting to know some like-minded Jeep nuts around here.

Greatly appreciate all the knowledge on this forum.

Thanks!