In the midst of the last two years of craziness, it was nice to have a little distraction and some well deserved gratification. Roughly 18 months ago I decided to restore my families 1963 Willys CJ3b Jeep my dad bought used in 1965 when I was 5 years old. It was our farm vehicle for chores, dove hunting and ice cream fetching. Lots of good memories of my dad behind the wheel. It also served not only as me and my siblings first vehicle but all the grandkids learned how to drive in it too. Yes, they're millennial's and yes it's a manual. It was the best first vehicle for them especially. It's been in my possession since my dad passed over 10 yrs ago and I take the responsibility of ownership and care seriously. It just enjoyed a body-off repaint (colors inspired by 60's era Unimogs), new wiring, new plumbing, body lift and best of all ..a bigger engine. It's current duties continue to be trailhead support (carrying mtnbikes), trailwork transport and grocery getting. It's almost a shame I don't eat ice cream any more.

105608551_3615960608421063_6822076790374836573_n.jpg