Wow guys- I have had Cherokees old ones, and wranglers… but this Willy’s is incredible! Love being a part of this here family! So I found her in a barn in Wv and this old boy who sold her to me just about cried when I trailered her off- said he took his drivers test in er! I felt bad- but promised to get the old girl running and bring back for rides and photos- he had other buyers but didn’t want to sell it to someone who would just flip it- you gotta love these little tanks- I had no idea how built they were till I was crawling around under it and saw those skid plates- true inspiration for iron man. Anyways then I saw the Willy’s rubicon trail utube video. These things are beast!!! Words can’t explain! So I am having little issues carb stuff cause it needs rebuilt after 2 decades I’m sure- someone on the thread pointed that out- duh! Anyway looking forward to getting to know some folks and seeing some awesome Willy’s y’all own. Thankful to be part of this group!! I got the fever. Matt