Thread: Wulfies nostalgia project

Threaded View

Wulfies nostalgia project

Bought this ol girl a few months ago. I always wanted a jeep since I was a kid. My step dad took me and my brother riding in a jeep back in the late 40'sa on our ranch. We went every where even down in the bottom of the creek. Ever since I wanted one. Well here it is. Got cj2a not completely complete and hacked up frame and F 134 engine from a cj3b was told. No data plates on anything. There is tub serial # 167884 and tail gate ser # 167885, engine ser. # 3J40413. Just got engine off to machine shop. Plan is to take front part of cj3b frame and marry it to rear half of cj2a frame and reuse L134 engine. Reason for marriage of two frames is the cj2a frame front end Bubba hacked it up and it has cracks in front cross member, Bubba also hacked back off of the cj3b frame. The cj2a L134 engine was free but no compression. The F 134 engine may be frozen . In process of taking F134 engine out of its frame to remove front engine mounting plate to hopefully swap it to L 134 engine so that it will mount in cj3b frame without moving motor mounts.
    Attached Images Attached Images