I know that it is posted somewhere but I can't find it. I just bought this 52 cj2a and I need to fix a few things that are in sad shape, so I am going to pull the tub. I believe that i bought this one that has not been to molested so I am keeping it mostly stock. I think someone put on a cj3a windshield frame.

I want to remove it so I can pull the tub so I can fix the rusted frame parts on the underside. I think that someone called them top hat brace. where can I find them?

Is there a good place to buy sheet metal pieces? i know i need the step on the side of the tub. I could repair it but it will look better if I weld on a new one.

I am going to need all the guidance I can get. Thanks